Okay! So I just had to share this HILIARIOUS story with you about work last night!!!
So these cute little ten year old kids come in and they're all brothers there were five of them I think!
They all come up at one time and all at the exact same time they say "REFILL'S PLEASE!" it was the cutest thing ever! They kept telling us not to mix them up and we're just like okay! And then, 'Snoop-dog' and 'Justin Beiber' (He actually started singing a Justin Beiber song and dancing!!) come up and were like "Ladies, you mixed up our drink." Snoop-dog points to the cup and says "This says Coca-cola... that's not my name. It should say Snoopy Snoop!" So we wrote Snoopy Snoop on his cup and they all went and sat down. Well, Snoopy snoop comes back up to the counter and says to me "Call me." and I was just like "Okayy! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!" and he walks away then he comes up to the counter again and says "What's your name sweet-thanggggg????" Ha ha ha ha ha! Seriously, me and Mo could NOT stop laughing it was the cutest thing ever!!
I just had to tell you this story because I just about melted(; ha ha!
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment