Okay. Over the next few days I'm going to blog about people who have made a huge impact on my life and how much they mean to because I know I don't tell these people I love them hardly enough so, as day one, I'm going to start with my mother!<3
My mom is the best person I know. She's kind, caring, sensitive, and the most loving person. She means the world to me. She's always been by my side no matter what, and I know she always will. We argue sometimes just because of the different kind of people we are: I'm care free, and she has a set schedule for EVERYTHING. But you see, that's the beauty of her. She's never late, everything is always clean, she has tons of respect for her surroundings; and most people can say that they don't have these types of things. Because of the person she is, I am who I am today. But we are also a like in a lot of ways we get irritated over the silliest things, we complain to each other (we know that each other will listen), we respect others, we both are very sensitive; one little thing can make us cry, we're willing to help someone any time of the day. My mom doesn't judge me when I do something wrong, instead she just tries to help me as much as she can. When I cry, she holds me in her arms until I'm done, or she'll tickle me until I'm laughing so hard that the tears seem like they were never there. When I'm mad, she lets me yell and throw out bad words just because she knows I need to get it out, and when I'm done she just lets me calm down before I talk about. My mom isn't the kind that would ever leave. She will always be here for me no matter what, no matter if I wreck my car, get a bad grade, choose the wrong friends, date the wrong guys (no worries, she loves my boyfriend now(: ), get an alcohol ticket, past curfew. I love my mom very much, and I know she's having a hard time with me growing up because she still thinks of me as her baby. But mom, I'll always be here just like you've always been there for me. So don't worry.(: I love you mommy!!!!!!!!!!<3

No comments:
Post a Comment