Thursday, May 19, 2011

3dads!

Yes, this may sound weird but I do have three fathers...... I'll tell you the story though(:
Justin

Let me tell you a little something about my daddy...... he's the biggest jokster in the entire universe and honestly, everytime I'm with him I'm constantly laughing! My dad is the strongest person I know.. he's been through so much in his life, I wish you guys really knew because if you have seen the side of him that I've seen, you would be amazed at how strong he is. My dad has the biggest heart in the world, he cried at Marley & Me(: (HAD TO SAY IT!) and he will  drop everything he is doing and go out of his way to help another person. My dad has strong feelings about a lot of subjects and when you get him into a conversation he feels strongly about, be ready to get an earful(: My dad is the most hard working man. He's a single father and has been for a while. My little brother is just like him, jokster and all, and I don't think of a better way he could be. My dad inspires me to be a better person and everday I'm reminded to keep my head up because of him. I love my dad more than I can even put into words.<3
Kari

Even though he's not my biological father, he gets as close to it as there is. My dad was there for me ever sense the day I was born. He was always there to pick me up and I honestly can't think of another man that would do that for a child that wasn't even his. He's caring, kind, and strong. Whenever I was having a bad day, his face was the one I wanted to see when I got home from school. He could always make me smile and still can. I have so many memories from when I was a kid but my favorite is when I took the bus home and I wasn't supposed to and when my dad came to pick me up from school that day and I wasn't there, he was soooo scared, so scared that he was mad at me when he found me at home. The way he found relief when he found me and how scared he was made me realize that he is my dad, no matter what people say. Even though we don't see each other much anymore because I'm always her or there or visting one of my ten families, I think about him every day and wonder if he's doing okay. I love him more than anything and I always will! He's the best father ever.<3
Shawn

Lord knows we've had our differences in the past and maybe sometimes we still do. When Shawn and my mom got married and he came into my life, I was bitter towards him. One, because I thought he was taking my mom away from me. and Two: because I thought he was trying to take my dad's place and trying to play the dad role in my life. I know now that that is far from true. Shawn, if anything, just wanted to be a part of my life, just wanted to be a father figure to me, wanted me to accept him. And I now know this, all. I'm so happy that he is apart of my life. Shawn is one of the funniest guys ever, honestly, I don't know how he comes up with half of the stuff he says, it kills me(: He's one of the best step dad's in the world. He supports me and loves my family unconditionally. More importantly he's good to my mom, me, and my brother. He's a good, hardworking man and I couldn't ask for a better step dad. I love you.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment