Monday, May 9, 2011

The girls!

For today: My girls. Mo, Chels, and Mist.
Mo, Chels, and Mist. I can't even put into words what you guys mean to me. We've always had our differences and faught like sisters but I love you guys sooo much and you are the best friends that anyone can ask for. Even though we've drifted apart know that I'm always here for no matter what. I have something to say to each of you individually so:
Mo: My cousin, my bestfriend, and my sister. When we were little, we seriously hated each other!! I gave her a scar on her face by scratching her because I got pissed at her(: I was the devil and she was the angle(: But as we got older we got closer and soon were inseperable! We had the same friends, went to the same school, we work at the same place and we were with each other 24/7! But as we got into High School we started to get busy, she's going to college now and we both work a lot! Even though we don't hang out as much anymore I still love her more than I can even tell you. She is and always will be my bestfriend; not even will death do us part(: I love you!
Chels: Oh girl. Where to begin. We've been friends since I was in 8th grade and she was in 9th. We faught like sisters! It was constantly. But, out of all of our friends, Chels was the one I wanted to go to whenever I was having problems because she just listens, she won't talk, she'll just listen. Also because she's the most caring and loving person ever. She knows when something is wrong with me and she insists on knowing what it is just so she can help. And, she's about to be a mother to a beautiful baby boy! All I can say is that baby is going to be the luckiest child in this world, just because of who Chelsey is. I will always be here for you Chels, don't ever forget that! I love you!
Mist: I never knew I could meet such a care free person in my entire life........ until I ran into you....... you were beyond care free. You do whatever you want, whenever the hell you want, no matter the consequences!(: I always admired that about you because you just didn't give a shit about what other people said about you. We've always had our differences and a lot has changed over the las few months but know that I still love you and respect you in every single way and wish the best for you! I love you!

B.F.F.N.E.D.C.D.U.P(:
( best friends forever not even death can do us part )<3

No comments:

Post a Comment